Alcoholic rub for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
Desderman® pure gel is a product for the hygienic and surgical hand disinfection. It is effective against Noroviruses within 15 seconds. With the addition of refatting agents, skincare and protection can be achieved when using.
- Meets the FDA clinical efficacy standards (TFM)
- Bactericidal (incl. TB bacilli) • levurocidal • virucidal for lipophilic viruses: vaccinia viruses, HBV, HIV, HCV
- Skin protection and care through refatting agents
- Colour and fragrance free, therefore hypoallergenic
Hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
Suitable for use before and after every patient contact and in between hand washes.
Instructions for use
Desderman® pure gel is used undiluted. During the contact time for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection, doses of desdermanl® pure gel should be applied in such a way that the hands remain well moistened over the entire application period.
For soiled hands, wash with MICROSHIELD® Skincare Cleanser, esemtan® Wash Lotion or sensiva® Wash Lotion (or equivalent) and water before using.
100 g solution contains: Active ingredients: 78.2 g ethanol 96 %, 0.1 g biphenyl-2-ol
– ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
– For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep away from fire or flame.
– Keep out of eyes. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with water.
– Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness develops.
– Do not use after the expiry date.
Country of Origin: Germany