Sports: Apply before sport and warm up before activity.
During Sport – Apply to sore and tired muscles and joints to relieve pain.
After Sport: Apply to muscles and joints to relieve pain associated with sprains, strains and sore muscles.
1. Rest injury for 48 to 72 hours.
2. Apply ice to injured area immediately for 20 minutes every 2 hours to reduce swelling and pain.
3. Wrap injury with compression bandage.
4. Elevate injured area to reduce swelling and pain.
Recovery: Apply cream to muscles and joints once swelling subsides.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children,
- DO NOT use on children under 2 years of age.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds or skin abrasions.
- DO NOT use heat lamps, heat pads, hot water bottles or bandages.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Store below 30°C.