Material-friendly rapid cleaning and disinfection wipes impregnated with a low-alcoholic solution
Schülke mikrozid® universal wipes is an alcohol-based rapid disinfection of medical devices used in all areas and all kinds of wipeable surfaces with an increased risk of infection, where short contact times are required and where a material friendly disinfectant is needed, e.g.:
- Patient nearby surfaces
- Patient treatment units
- Examination couches
- Operating tables and nearby work surfaces
- Surfaces of medical equipment
- Keybords or touch pads of sensitive communication equipment, e.g. smartphones or tablets
Instructions for use
- Thoroughly wipe the surface with the impregnated cloth and allow to take effect.
- Make sure to wet surfaces completely and keep them wet for the whole exposure time.
- Make sure that all visible dirt is removed prior to disinfection.
- When opening the softpack, make sure that hygiene requirements are maintained. Make sure to close the lid tightly after use.
- The product can be used without gloves, if allowed by infection and occupational protection.
- Not suitable for the disinfection of invasive medical devices.
One softpack contains 100 ready-to-use pre-saturated wipes. 100 g solution contains the following active substances: 17,4 g Propan-2-ol, 12,6 g Ethanol (94 % w/w)
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: < 5% anionic surfactants