Wound Dressing covers the cut and scratched wound up so it facilitates protection of the wound from any possible second infections.
Warnings For The Usage
- For external use only, do not use in eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
- Stop use and consult a physician if the condition persists or gets worse or other allergic reaction develops.
Instructions For Use
- Wash hands before and after treating the wound.
- Gently clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin.
- Remove the dressing from pouch.
- Remove the release paper and smooth the dressing down.
- Change dressing daily.