- Eskimo-3 is a clean and sustainable form of Omega-3 purified to reduce environmental toxins.
- Eskimo-3 contains Pufanox, an antioxidant formula that locks freshness in at source and results in an odour-free oil.
- The Eskimo diet is very high in Omega-3 rich fish. Not surprising then, that they report very healthy hearts and minds!
- Research has shown that diets rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are good for our health.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision. These effects are achieved with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. This effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.
Directions for use:
One 5ml teaspoon daily with food.
Nutritional Information per 5ml:
Omega-3 fatty acids 1600mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 740mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 460mg
Vitamin E (20 iu) 14mg+117&*
*%EC RI = Reference Intake +mg a-TE
Natural fish oil (fish), antioxidant blend [Pufanox] (lecithin (soy), vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts, extract of rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate), flavouring: lime flavouring.
Manufactured in Sweden by Bringweill Sverige AB