- Providing accurate and comfortable upper arm blood pressure measurement with enhanced IntelliSense TechnologyCuff Wrapping guide: Cuff has been wrapped correctly.
- Cuff is incorrectly wrapped. Rewrapped cuff.
- Hypertension Indicator.
- If your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range, the heartbeat symbol will blink when the measurement result is displayed.
- Recent studies suggest that systolic or diastolic above 135 systolic/ 85 diastolic mmHg indicate high blood pressure.
- Source: American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for BP monitoring, Ohaasama StudyBody Movement DetectionPrompt user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to movement of the body Irregular Heartbeat detection.