Ready to use alcohol-based hand rub for hygenic and surgical hand disinfection
Desderman® care gel is an alcohol-based gel for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection with panthenol and vitamin E, without colour and perfume product for the hygienic and surgical hand disinfection. Thanks to the ProPanthenol complex + vitamin E developed by schülke, desderman® care gel goes beyond the conventional standard. With its two additional care components, your skin will experience a new level of skin care.
- All-season product: protects safely against infections all year round!
- Broad spectrum of efficacy (incl. viruses according EN 14476)
- Outstanding skin feeling through an innovative skin care formula (ProPanthenol-complex and vitamin E)
- Free of residual active substances
- No dripping from the hands due to user-friendly gel formulation
For hygienic hand disinfection, rub a sufficient amount into dry hands, contact time 30 sec.
For surgical hand disinfection, rub a sufficient amount into dry hands and forearms, contact time 90 sec.
Instructions for use
Desderman® care gel is used undiluted. During the contact time for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection, the product should be applied in portions so that the hands or hands and forearms remain well moistened during the entire application time.
100 g solution contains the following active ingredients: 89.1 g Ethanol 96% (v/v)
– ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
– For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep away from fire or flame.
– Keep out of eyes. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with water.
– Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness develops.
– Do not use after the expiry date.
Country of Origin: Germany