Desmanol® is formulated for hygenic and surgical hand disinfection. With its special lipid replacement system and moisture retaining agent, hence even after repeated usage your hands will still feel smooth and hydrated.
- Skin protection and care owing to its relipidation system and moisturizing properties
- Certified according to EN 1500 and EN 12 791 standards
- Meets the FDA clinical efficacy standard (TFM)
- Marked remanence effect
– Hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
– Suitable for use before and after every patient contact and in between hand washes.
Instructions for use
Desmanol® is used undiluted. During the contact time for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection, doses of desmanol® should be applied in such a way that the hands remain well moistened over the entire application period.
For soiled hands, wash with MICROSHIELD® Skincare Cleanser, esemtan® Wash Lotion or sensiva® Wash Lotion (or equivalent) and water before using.
100 g desmanol® contain: 32.251 g 1-propanol, 20.985 g 2-propanol, 4.2 g chlorohexidin gluconate solution 20 %, 1-tetradecanol, Macrogol 4000, Cetearyloctanoate, colourant E 131, fragrances, purified water
Country of Origin: Germany